How to detoxify your body & skin is a very important organ for humans & The pores of the skin which release toxins through perspiration can easily become clogged with particulate pollution, oil released by oil glands and cosmetics. That is why detoxification of the skin is essential to give your skin’s radiance again.
Detoxify Your Body Step By Step
Methods of Detoxification Skin
There are many ways to help your skin to eliminate toxins, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, skin exfoliation, steam room, sauna, showers contrast, SPA, masks homemade and healthy food.
How to Detoxify Your Body Exfoliation
Regular exfoliation of the entire body and face is essential to remove dead skin cells and reboots both your blood and lymphatic circulation. A gentle massage for a body scrub also has a beneficial effect on the areas of appearance of cellulite.
Exfoliate the whole body every three days; your skin will be firm, smooth and free of toxins. Do it in the morning as the acceleration of blood flow has a more invigorating effect from your feet upward and you other body parts and finally the face.
When you exfoliate your body, you stimulate the blood and lymphatic circulation, help you eliminate toxins from your skin, encourage skin cells to regenerate and help you fight against cellulite.
Gently exfoliate every 3-4 days to keep your pores clean.
The sauna is a good way to cleanse your skin of toxins, because the sweat elimination pathway is the most important toxins. This is a powerful method to eliminate toxins and impurities that are stored in fat cells.
How to detoxify your body during a sauna, blood flow to the skin by 55%. This flow brings important nutrients to the tissue surface increasing the activity and cell growth. Your sweat cleanses the pores and cleanses the skin of toxins and impurities trapped in it.
The Benefits of Sauna
- Heart rate increased by 50%
- Blood vessels become flexible
- Ensures a thorough cleaning of the skin
- Stimulates the immune system
- Loosen adipose tissue
- Fight against cellulite o provides a clear and healthy skin
The Contrast Showers
In the shower, alternate hot and cold jets of water to stimulate your circulation and enliven your skin. By doing this you help detox the skin and strengthen your immune system.
- Most skin creams contain mineral oils, which suffocate the skin trapping toxins beneath the surface and resulting in dull spots, pimples and even acne formation. How to detoxify your body, Avoid using heavy creams containing mineral oils.
Instead, opt for oils containing natural plant substances. These products allow your skin to breathe easily.
- Do not use makeup for at least 3 days, allowing your skin to breathe
- Do not use heavy makeup: foundations, powders, creams heavy
- It is important to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables every day
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day; water is essential for a healthy and glowing skin
- Do not smoke, do not drink alcohol and limit coffee consumption.