Beauty and youth are in your hands
Just a few simple ingredients combine knowledge by following our advice.
Care homemade is all natural!
1. A council of pro
1. 1 roll of stretch film
2. 1 hot towel
To multiply the effectiveness of your care, pull the plastic wrap around your head and place a towel over heated in the microwave or over a radiator. With the heat the scales of the hair will open which enhances and accelerates the penetration of active skincare. When the pause time has elapsed finish rinsing your hair with cool water to close the scales.
2. Oil for dull hair
1. 3 c. in s. jojoba oil
2. Apply to lengths and ends spreading well.
3. Let pause at least half an hour a night in the ideal. Upon awakening, the hair is soft.
3. Dry Shampoo
1 c. in s. small oatmeal
1. Gently rub your scalp with flakes.
2. When you “cleaned” your entire head, shake your head in all directions and then you paint 3. thoroughly to remove all residues.
4. Clay mask
1. 4 c. in s. green clay powder
2. 1 pinch of salt
3. Few drops of vinegar
Dilute the clay with water to obtain a thick paste. Add the salt.
Let stand for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water emulsifier.
Add a few drops of vinegar in the final rinse water.
5. Mask against the forks
1. 2 c. in s. liquid honey
2. 5 c. in s. olive oil
3. 2 drops of rosemary essential oil
Mix ingredients then make the pause lengths and ends for three quarters of an hour.
Rinse with warm water and a mild shampoo made.
6. Volumizing natural
Regularly spray your hair dry then dry with hot air scrunching fingertips tips to the roots.
7. After mild shampoo
5 c. in s. whole milk yogurt
1 egg yolk.
1. Whisk the yogurt with the egg yolk until cream.
2. Wash your hair as usual, rinse and divide the mixture while mixing.
3. Put on a shower cap and cover with a heated towel.
4. Let stand for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
5. Finish by rinsing with cold water.
8. Easy detangling
1 c. in s. olive oil
Neutral cream (type Nivea)
1. Mix the two ingredients.
2. Apply to lengths to ends.