Treating Oily Skin Back Clean, Healthy , Shine, Summer of Acne is Essential. Your skin is oily and not cared for properly will clog your pores and create conditions for the formation of ugly pimples. Knowing how to handle the oily skin, you will no longer afraid warts appear.
1. Oily skin is prone to acne so wash your face regularly 3-4 times / day to clean skin. Use the cleanser to clean and features a “free oil” to reduce sebum and skin cleaner. Wash your face with warm water is also helping to open pores and non-drying.
2. Wear a mask when out in the street: dirt from skin surface if not cleaned promptly acne-prone. So, do not forget to wear a mask when out of the house.
Always Available to The Oil Blotting Paper in Your Pocket
1. Keep the oil blotting paper available: When going out, do not forget to bring oil blotting paper. You can use oil blotting paper 2 or 3 times a day to get the oil off the skin it also helps to clean the dirt on the surface. Open pores will limit the development of acne.
2. Control stress: Stress is one cause hormone disorders and increase the amount of oil secreted. So, look for ways to control stress if not acne.
3. Drink plenty of water should increase daily, eat lots of green vegetables, fresh fruits are good for the skin and limit oily acne.
4. Do not forget to add green vegetables and fresh fruits.
5. Do not use oily cosmetics while? Using too many cosmetics will clog pores and acne-prone skin. Moreover, if your skin is sensitive, the use of many kinds of cosmetics is also likely to cause irritation to the skin, causing more pimples face.
Remember These Steps to Avoid the Situation Aggravates Acne
1. Do not squeeze. If you do not want to put more thick acne, do not touch or squeeze his hand, but this is cause more acne breakouts and if not taken properly can also cause skin infections and make skin scar. Absolutely not squeeze, if you look too much acne dermatologist for proper treatment.
2. Do not use products with strong degreasing process. You should remember that in addition to making slime at risk for acne skin, it helps to have a role moisten and lubricate the skin. So, if you remove all the oily skin becomes rough.
3. Do not miss the letter T. In this area, often oil glands are more active in other areas, this is also where pores acne appears to be easy, even for people with normal skin or dry skin. Therefore, this area needs further attention, while more attention should wash the skin.
Zone T-level Care Needs.
Do not eat spicy food and oily. Avoid eating foods irritate pimples easy as: chilli, pepper, seafood and limit foods high in fat to reduce seborrhea process.
Homemade Masks For Oily Skin.
1. Mix 2 teaspoon of lemon juice with 1 egg white. Use this mixture on the face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse the skin with warm water. Lemon juice and egg whites help clean the dirt and sebum on the skin surface, to tighten the pores.
2. Use tomato juice 100g water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey, mix well. Apply this mixture on your face and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with clean water. Tomatoes contain natural antioxidants, help prevent skin aging process. In addition, potassium and vitamin C present in this fruit helps reduce the amount of oil on the skin and pores.