Almond milk has a very similar consistency to cow’s milk, contains no gluten, no lactose, no cholesterol and is very rich in vitamins and minerals.
Almond milk is ideal for losing weight. In addition, it contains no lactose and is rich in antioxidants and essential minerals such as potassium and calcium. Almond milk contains no harmful cholesterol, but valuable vitamins – besides, it tastes delicious and is, therefore, a perfect substitute for cow’s milk.
Another plus: This delicious milk has even fewer calories than soymilk.
Properties of Almond Milk
Almond milk contains no gluten, no lactose, and no harmful cholesterol. It still has the same consistency as cow’s milk and is, therefore, a perfect alternative.
This natural antioxidant helps prevent cancer and delays the aging process. Almond milk also contains vitamin D and A, proteins, omega 6, zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium.
Almond milk has similar properties to soymilk but has fewer calories. By comparison, a cup of cow’s milk contains 140 calories, a cup of rice milk 120 calories, the same amount of soy milk 80 calories and almond milk only 40 calories. Without sugar, almond milk contains as little as 30 calories per cup.
In addition, almond milk provides soluble and insoluble fiber. This protects the intestine and improves digestion. This vegetable milk helps regulate sugar intake and cholesterol levels.
When you buy almond milk, however, you should look closely at the description and ingredients, as there are important differences depending on the brand. Almond milk is the best cow’s milk substitute currently on the market.
7 Health-Promoting Properties Of Almond Milk
Many people can benefit from the properties of almond milk. If you would like to lose weight or regulate cholesterol levels or suffer from gastritis, you should include almond milk in the nutritional plan.
8 reasons why we recommend almond milk:
- Its low-calorie content makes it the perfect drink for those who want to lose weight. Alone by abstaining from cow’s milk and substituting with almond milk, very positive results can be achieved. The organoleptic properties and consistency are very similar to cow’s milk.
- Almond milk helps regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It improves good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers bad (LDL) – twice as well as olive oil. The heart is also strengthened with this delicious milk.
- Favors sugar and fat absorption in the intestine.
- Almond milk is easy to digest and recommended for people with lactose intolerance.
- Diarrhea and vomiting also make this vegetable milk helpful, as it contains a lot of potassium, which is often lost in these diseases.
- The contained fiber strengthens and protects the intestinal wall.
- For people with gastritis or gastrointestinal problems, switching to almond milk is highly recommended to regulate the functions of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The contained vitamin B2 provides strong nails and hair and moisturizes the skin.
There is no perfect food – even almond milk is no exception. It can cause side effects that must be taken into account before taking this vegetable milk regularly.