Cherry Almond Strudel Recipes is the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day. Strudel dough from the exhaust with cinnamon…
Cherry Almond Strudel Recipes Ingredients
For the dough:
- Vegetable oil
- Warm water 100ml
For the filling:
- Frozen cherries 500g
- Light raisins 50g
- Ground almonds 100g
- Sugar for sprinkling +
- Almond petals handful
- Cinnamon taste
- Butter for greasing
- Strong tea 100ml
Cherry Almond Strudel Recipes in 90 min, 6-8 servings
1. Cherries in a bowl and unfreeze. Drain excess juice
2. Pour the flour into a bowl; add a pinch of salt, vegetable oil and warm water. Knead the dough, if necessary, add a little flour. Cover with a towel and let stand for half an hour.
3. Pour raisins strong tea and leave for 30 minutes.
4. Spread a clean towel on the table, pour in the center of a little flour and run your hand over the towel several times. Lay on top of the dough with a rolling pin and roll several times turning the dough with one hand to another. When the layer becomes very thin, to put a rolling pin and stretch the dough to the size of towels.
5. Pour the batter on the ground almonds, raisins, cherries and little almond petals, retreating a few inches from the edge. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon filling.
6. Close strudel with a towel, Ready roll to shift into a greased form, brush with butter, and sprinkle with sugar and almond petals.
7. Send in a preheated 190 degree oven for 40 minutes. Cool slightly and serve with a scoop of ice cream.
My Fans Page / She Look Book