- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Place coconut on a baking paper and bake it for about 10 minutes. Grease and flour a cake pan.
- Prepare the cake; melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar until the mixture doubles in volume and whitens.
- Pour two tablespoons of this mixture into the melted butter and mix well.
- Pour the flour and cocoa powder and mix gently.
- Finally, add the butter and milk.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and let it cook for about 30 minutes.
- Wait until the cake is cold to the pan.
- Cut the cake in half lengthwise.
- In a bowl, pour the coconut, add a teaspoon of red dye powder and mix well.
- Prepare the frosting, using an electric mixer.
- Mix the egg white, icing sugar and the lemon juice.
- Whisk well until foamy.
- Using a spoon or spatula, spread a little icing on the first layer of biscuit, sprinkle with a little grated coconut colorful.
- Close with the second layer of biscuit; cover the entire cake with remaining frosting.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut red and serve immediately.
Ingredients For The Biscuit
- 140 gr flour
- 40 g butter
- 4 whole eggs
- 140g caster sugar
- 40g cocoa powder
- 5 cups milk
Ingredients For Frosting
- 1 lime
- 350g icing sugar
- 1 egg white
Ingredients for Decoration:
- 200g grated coconut
- Dye red powder (optional)
- Baking paper
- Cake pan
- A small pot
- Electric mixer
Fans Page / She Look Book