Citrus Cupcakes Ingredients treat yourself to afternoon tea with cakes Eleonora mini lemon and orange…
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- For 6-8 person
- 3 or 4 oranges untreated
- 1/2 unwaxed lemon
- 4 eggs
- + 220 g sugar 220 g sugar still
- Vanilla seeds
- 150 g flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 100 g almond powder
- 150 g + 20 g butter for molds
- Squeeze the oranges for juice 25 cl. Place the juice, zest and sugar in a saucepan and heat over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes until the mixture is syrupy. Book.
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C.
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Beat the eggs, remaining sugar and vanilla seeds for 5-8 minutes with an electric mixer until frothy and triple in volume.
- Add the flour and baking powder by sieving, then the melted butter, almond powder and finally the lemon zest & Mix.
- Butter the ramekins generously and pour the preparation and cook about 30 min. Y put the tip of a knife.
- Turn out immediately onto a serving dish and drizzle with syrup.