DIY With this colorful Christmas trees small rooms come much more powerful after tinkering for Christmas. We get now by wooden sticks from the forest and conjure up a colorful tree that fits guaranteed in each apartment.
Es may not always be a mighty tree that adorns our living room at Christmas. Who has little space, tinkering with this magical Christmas is the perfect alternative. In the variant to hang the tree leaves after the holidays again neatly stowed away (simply roll up!).
Those who do not like to waive the annual grand fir; the colorful Christmas tree just hangs on the door or so decorated an empty corner.
And the best thing about this colorful Christmas DIY:
Before tinkering first is an extensive walk in the woods!
Tinker to Christmas you will need:
- Wooden sticks or driftwood
- Pruner or saw (depending on the thickness of the poles)
- Christmas balls
- Decorative items of your choice such as felt stars, wooden jewelry or pinecones
For the variant for hanging:
- Strong string or rubber band
For the standing tree:
- Metal stand (available in craft supplies)
Christmas crafts: How to
01. After her beautiful branches have brought out of the woods, their cuts so they cope with the pruning shears or saw that their order can hang up the pyramid shape of a Christmas tree.
02. For the variant to hang her tied now the sticks twice at their ends and turns on your Christmas tree above a loop, where you can hang the decoration.
For the standing tree, on the other hand, a hole is drilled in the individual sticks with the drill and then impaled on the metal stand.
03. Now is already the backbone of our beautiful Christmas tinkering?
But it would not be Christmas if we did not decorate our tree with all sorts Colorful and sweet. Take now your mood Christmas balls and decorative items on hand and sticks them with the hot glue gun to stick. Especially nice are also little bows of red and white kitchen string.
04. If you like, attached to the top of a nice wooden star – and already the Christmas tree is ready tinkered and ready to gather the gifts among themselves.
Still not enough tinkering?
More Christmas Craft Ideas you can find here.