Notice to fashion fans, the dates of fashion weeks are unveiled! Then check out the calendar of the Fall Winter 2018-2019 fashion shows in New York, London, Milan and Paris. Fill up on fashion ideas and inspirations.
We know that fashion shows are the ones that dictate tomorrow’s fashion. And since we at shelookbook.com love to know everything about fashion but also fashion trends, here are all the dates of the Fashion Weeks autumn winter 2018/2019!
2018-2019 Autumn-Winter Runway Calendar
- Fashion Week New York winter 2018: February 7 to 14, 2018.
- London Fashion Week Winter 2018: February 16th to 20th.
- Milan Fashion Week Winter 2018: February 20th to 26th.
- Paris Fashion Week Winter 2018: from February 27th to March 7th.
Focus on dates of Parisian fashion weeks
As a bonus for you, (and also because they say they are French chauvinists) here are the dates of the next Fashion Weeks Parisiennes and haute couture fashion shows history book now dates in your diaries of the times that you have planned things…
- The Dior and Saint Laurent show: February 27
- The Lacoste, Lanvin and Kenzo fashion show: February 28
- The Chloé, Carven and Isabel Marant show: March 1st
- The Balmain show: March 2
- The Hermes and Sonia Rykiel show: March 3
- The Givenchy, Balenciaga and Valentino fashion show: March 4th
- The Stella McCartney Fashion Show, Agnes B and Alexander McQueen: March 5th
- The Chanel, Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton fashion show: March 6