Believe it or not to make the finest chocolate cake you need only 60 seconds. Delicious, warm and luscious cupcake ideal dessert for beginners lazy people and those who do not want to serve oven. We bring you a simple recipe and speed
Ingredients for cupcake:
1. 1/4 cup flour (large cup of 2 dl)
2. 1/4 cup brown sugar (a big cup of 2 dl)
3. 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (bitter)
4. 1 pinch of salt
5. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
6. 2 tablespoons milk, coffee or water
7. 2 tablespoons of chopped dark chocolate, hazelnuts or almonds
Preparing for the Cupcake
In a bowl mix all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa, salt) to break all the lumps.
In another bowl mix milk and oil to start slowly add the dry ingredients stirring with a spatula or spoon.
“The recipe for the finest chocolate cupcake recommended and chopped hazelnuts and almonds”
When it all turns into a thick, creamy insert the chopped chocolate or nuts, mix well and pour into baking dish or cup of coffee.
Put a cup in the microwave and cook over high temperature for 60 seconds.
After 30 seconds, firing check what the situation is because microwave ovens vary. Cake is done when the touch elastic like rubber and tacky.
1. Cake should remain soft and succulent
2. Do not wait for the cake completely hardens as it will be dry
3. If after 60 seconds is still too soft set the microwave for another 30 seconds.
4. Serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream whipped cream or pour melted chocolate