From fashion shows, autumn and winter 2023 revealed several hairstyles and haircuts that will represent a real hair trend for the cold season. For a ‘better idea of what will be the must-hair 2023, for you the top ten hairstyles that we will adopt next season.
Top Ten Autumn Winter Hairstyles and Haircuts
Braids and pigtails in all variants have been a nice twist.
This is the best haircuts and hairstyles for thin hair
The greatest desire of women with fine hair has always been to get it fuller.
This is how to deep ponytail succeeds
The hair must lie here sleek, And that looks all the better and cooler, the smoother the hair is.
Here’s how: Pull a central or side vertex with a stick comb as you wish. Now brush your hair back with a paddle brush and tie it to a hair tie without a metal part at the neck. Finished.
The 80s haircuts and hairstyles
The afro hair and cotenant eighties were back in fashion to make use of Blugirl and Moschino.
80s hairstyles & styling
Colorful, loud, and cool – the 80s have a lot to offer: Wild hair, high-pitched make-up, and daring fashion are part of the standard repertoire of this era. If you want a little less, we have a soft version for you!
Typical 80s: crepe & Co.! More on this we show you in our picture gallery:
80’s styling: at that time shrill, today soft
Retro is a trend, yet people’s perspectives and perceptions have changed.
Pictured left: An expressive short haircut with a long pony party, sporty short jacket, a crop top, shiny high waist leggings, and accessories in neon colors – more ’80s styling does not work!
The picture on the right: Completely different and yet very similar: The discreet variant of the 80’s styling contains all the basic elements of the iconic look.
The leggings give way to a high waist skirt and only the shoulder bag shines in neon pink. Done is the minimalist eighties look!
80s hairstyles to make yourself
The eighties were colorful, shrill, and in terms of hairstyles definitely a highlight.
We just drop a few words: Madonna, Dirty Dancing, Nena, Aerobics, David Bowie, Punker, Popper, Tina Turner, Modern Talking, Glam Metal. And, can you already get a picture of what was going on in the eighties?
80s Hairstyles: Those were hottest looks
Doing 80s hairstyles yourself is not difficult at all.
1. Crepe hairstyles
In the eighties was creped what the hair held.
- Heat your crepes.
- Share your dry hair in strands about 3 cm thick.
- Now you crepe each strand carefully from the beginning to the tips, piece by piece.
2. Perm: sometimes XL-waves
Nothing went without a perm in the 80s! She is the prime example of an 80s hairstyle. In rows, the ladies let their hair in mini waves or dramatic, large curls lay.
4. Toupiert, frizzy and shaggy
Already you could pass as a lost member of Guns N ‘Roses, circa 1987.
5. Lateral ponytail
It gets really girly with an asymmetrical ponytail, which sits somewhere diagonally upside the head. Just is not accurate to the top! Bend for the hairstyle best, grab your hair, and knot at the desired location. How to achieve a great palm look!
6. Sidecut / Undercut
From the punk direction, the side or undercut came as a trendy hairstyle.
7. Hairdryer shaft
8. Colorful scarves, XL hair ties & headbands as hair accessories
Absolutely iconic, round off your 80s hairstyle with a colorful, knotted cloth, a glowing hairband, or a fluffy XL hair tie. The more noticeable the accessory, the better.
Which hairstyles were announced in the 80s, we have now revealed to you. Is my favorite the 40s and yours?
The hairstyle by Marilyn Monroe for restyling
On her 50th anniversary, we show you how to create the look and which stars are already wearing it
Norma Jean Baker, on the advice of her agent, adopted the stage name Marilyn Monroe (after the musical star Marilyn Miller and the birth name of her mother), and the brown-hair-dyed blond, is one of the most beautiful women in the world.
The s-ex symbol of the 20th century. Marilyn Monroe was an apparition. She combined beauty with charisma. Seductive, attractive, and glamorous – her appearance fooled her with what it looked like inside her: fragile, insecure, and fearful.
Trademark: The hairstyle of Marilyn Monroe
What made Marilyn Monroe a style icon was to a great extent her hairstyle: voluptuous glamor waves in blonde hair.
Madonna, Amy McAdams, Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Katherine Heigl, Michelle Williams – the list of stars who have styled Marilyn Monroe’s distinctive hairstyle is long.
The retro-style glamor waves work best with around, not-too-thin faces. The hair should be chin-length for the typical Marilyn-Monroe look, slightly graduated and blond.
The waves should be big and not too numerous. As make-up, red lips, and black eyeliner are the perfect companions for the sexy-sensual Marilyn Monroe hairstyle.
Marilyn Monroe Hairstyle: How to Style Them
1. Knead a fist-sized amount of volume foam or styling mousse into towel-dried hair.
2. Draw a side vertex with the comb.
3. Gradually wind a wide strand onto large curlers or around a thick curling iron.
4. Blow-dry the hair and then gently remove the winder or wait a few seconds using the curling iron and then remove it.
5. Pluck the curls into shape with your fingers. If he is to be elegantly styled, comb hair gel into the hair. If the look seems casual, you can use your finger to mess up your hair a bit.
6. Spray the hairstyle with gloss varnish.
Side Cut for women: sexy and cool
The trend to wear the hair on one side is kept to a minimum. So: Ran to the razor! Be inspired by the side-cut styling of the stars in our gallery beforehand.
Shaved hair in a complete look?
A rare sight in women.
Side Cut taken: cheating allowed!
Side Cut is not the same as Side Cut. On the one hand, the hair length of the short part can vary. The rule is the shorter, the more daring!
The styling of the remaining hair defines the look – and feminine! Bob with waves, beach waves, or braiding? You can style your hair as usual! For formal occasions: With a ponytail, the sidecut is the least noticeable, as the hair rests evenly on the head everywhere.
Who does not want to part with his long mane for a side cut does not have to do without the one-sided, short eye-catcher. The trick: Braid the hair on one side close to the head or put it up!
From London comes the line side in the British style. A limestone with hand Sportmax and Jil Sander with hair super smooth and line accentuated by the gel.
The baby grand is an excellent solution for those who want to collect their hair but are not quite. It’s quick and easy to create revisited in the seventies by Giambattista Valli and Francesco Scognamiglio.
Wave: Hair in the wind from the ocean flavor, wavy and fold natural choice by Dsquared2 and Roberto Cavalli.
Middle Line: Same side of the line. You can carry it with smooth bends or wavy.
Bob Climbed: The bob climbed proposed by Emporio Armani combines style and rock chic, definitely a cut unexpected.
Ponytails or Ponytail: You know it never goes out of fashion. We saw her on the red carpet on many international stars. It is proposed as soft, low, or high.
Hair collected: The crop is delicately feminine and always in fashion, we can call it an evergreen.
These Are The Hair Trends For Autumn And Winter 2023
Loose waves and a natural color gradient: With this hairstyle for long hair you are in the fall and winter of 2023.
Trend hairstyles in Fall and Winter 2023
Whether long or short hairstyle, curly or smooth, with or without color accents – one thing the trend hairstyles have in common: is a portion of casualness.
The trend is towards hairstyles that do not seem too “fuzzy”. The basis for this must be the haircut, which should harmonize the facial proportions.
The Haircuts and Hairstyles‘ Face Shapes
- Women with oval faces and harmonious, slightly salient contours are spoiled for choice when it comes to hairstyling: From straight ponytails to gentle curls, you will find almost every hair styling. Also, the choice between the middle and side parting left to the wearer – not to bring the face out of balance, fits aside the apex, however, particularly well to oval faces.
- Heart-shaped faces are characterized by a broader forehead and a narrow, pointed chin. Short hairstyles, such as a classic bob, are the right choice here. Since the too-low apex highlights the chin, women with heart-shaped faces prefer a slight side vertex. Even a pony has an advantageous effect, as it flatters the forehead and makes it appear optically narrower. Strict hairstyles should always be loosened in this face shape with a few highlights that play around the face.
- To give round faces more contours, the hairstyle should have an optically stretching effect. Volume at the top of the head and a (deeper) side vertex are ideal for this. If you are wearing a center part, the hair should play around your face and conceal the wider cheek area. On ponies and chin-length hairstyles, women with a round face should rather do without.
- Distinctive chin and forehead lines are the typical features of a square face and work well with “softening” hairstyles. Hair falling sideways, for example, as a pony party, is the right choice and conceals a striking forehead.
The Right Color Choice
As with the haircuts and hairstyles stylists in autumn and winter 2023 on naturalness: The Ombré look has had its day – now natural color gradients and the play with light and shadow lend the hair liveliness and make it look healthy and youthful. It would be best to consult a hair expert and professionally color your desired look.
Which cuts, hair colors, and styling are in fashion in fall and winter 2023