For women maybe some of them were having trouble on how to apply the lower lash liner. If you are one of the people who experienced the same thing you can find out tips on how to wear and lower lash liner.
There are two important things about the use and also on select products lower lash liner.
• The first tip on the lower lash liner makeup is to use the traditional pencil liner. This is because more and proved very effective for applying gel liner to the lower lash line. Of course, some women are still awkward to use a traditional pencil liner.
• The trick is very easy to take the pencil but with similar color and dipped it into a gel liner. Then I apply it to the bottom lash line (or line of water). It is of course also very suitable for those which have a thin lash line.
• The next Tips to prevent covered and smudges on the application of the liner. What you can do is to use powder. You can certainly try the translucent powder (eg colored transparent Finishing Powder MAC) or you can use the same color eyeshadow as well.
• Personally, I usually use a soft brush and very thin or tapered so that there will be no stains are covered at all by the time you create the makeup lower lash liner. Of course, all this depends on your experience in creating the lower lash liner.
• Tips to the next, you can take preventive covered using concealer or on the bottom lash line. But keep in mind that it will only work on the skin which has the same basic color.
• Then you need to pay attention to the product drying out too long in creating the lower lash liner. If necessary winds that dry quickly. But it would be better if it dry naturally. After that, you need to choose which product is right for you before can apply the makeup.
• The most important thing in choosing a liner for your makeup is the problem of the color. All depends on the type of your skin color. For pale skin and being, you can choose the color pink. The color that is too dark will just make your skin look like a zombie.
• For dark skinned you are, you can choose dark brown eyeliner and green moss. Of course, both are very suitable for the color selected. The reason is, of course, to avoid bad quality as tacky. Make sure you avoid choosing a color is too bright to dark skin
• For those of you that fair complexioned you can choose the color black. Of course, black is the right choice though other colors are also suitable for use.