It helps you make the right choice for our special wedding hairstyles folder. To shine on your wedding day, you have to make the right choice side hairstyle. Chic or bohemian, it must agree to your dress as your style.
To shine on your wedding day, you have to make the right choice side hairstyle. Chic or bohemian, it must agree to your dress as your style. It helps you make the right choice for our special wedding hairstyle folder.
Choose her hairstyle according to her wedding dress
The first criterion for choosing your wedding hairstyle: the dress. On the day, you have to be perfect and for that, the key is harmony. Your hairstyle should sublimate your dress and vice versa. To help you, feel free to take a picture of your dress to the hairdresser for it to find the most suitable hairstyle. Know that most salons offer the first test session hairstyle, so enjoy!
– You have chosen a long and sleek dress: Ideal for this type of dress is a ballerina bun which releases the neck. It shows off your shoulders and brings grace and elegance. You can succumb to the trend “Black Swan” and choose a bun ball tight or adopt a more natural and romantic style with wavy hair and a few loops that gently escape your bun. The slightly disheveled effect is madly trending, and especially more comfortable to wear for hours!
– Do you have a princess dress: Tulle and lace are in order? Your fairytale dresses your romantic bond, no need to make a ton side hairstyle marriage. Optionally, a pretty chignon low on the neck and not too rigid with few locks that escape, or else released and beautifully wavy hairs for a look of the beautiful ingenue. Avoid too much and do not abuse too much of a flower or rhinestone accessories.
– Your dress is low-cut: With a low-cut wedding dress, a high bun is a good option. It will stretch your body and enhance your shoulders and neck. Curly hair also brings a nice dose of romance and innocence that balances the sexiness of your dress.
To each her style
Chic, bohemian or rock, every bride has her style and, therefore, her wedding hairstyle. Natural and effect “wearing-disheveled” are very trendy, so enjoy it to adopt a cut that fits your personality. Conversely, the hairstyles sauerkraut or too stilted are to leave the closet. Beautiful long hair, smooth or wavy is perfect for a touch of glamor. And you can bring a touch of retro to your hair short with a square notched or corrugated for a romantic effect.
Wedding hairstyle for each morphology
Because the ball bun, it’s not going to everyone, it is better to choose your wedding hairstyle according to your body.
– You have a round face: If you want a bun, choose the low and unclear, with strands that frame your face. Avoid smooth, from hairstyles that “grow”. A nice mat or a little loose braid returned to the side will highlight your features.
– You have the long face: To balance the proportions of your face, avoid high bun that lengthens. Prefer a low chignon a blur, a ponytail or even let loose and wavy hair.
– You have square shoulders If you have swimmer’s shoulders, clear your neck is not the best idea. Prefer more cuts collected on the bottom of the neck that highlights the face without giving too much away. The hair down, it is also very pretty.