Our oily hair is, heavy and even have a look “dirty.” Here’s how to combat oily hair without hassle.
How to combat oily hair without hassle, Sebum is necessary for not having a dry scalp ultra conducive to dandruff however an excess of sebum makes hair greasy dull, shiny and totally impossible to style. When our hair is oily it is a sign of a disorder of the sebaceous glands that produce too much sebum. Then it totally clogged sebum scalp numbs the hairline and then spreads all over our hair. They become flat and “heavy.” So, treat to drive their aspect of “dirty hair”.
- – Our food too much fatty foods and sugar.
- – Stress can stimulate the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
- – From bad hair products.
- – Too frequent washings.
- – A hormonal imbalance or endocrine problem
- – Often, if you tend to have oily skin, you may also have oily hair…
- – When you have oily hair it seems that they are perpetually dirty but this is not the case. Must therefore focus on the real problem is. Also, it is not enough to wash our hair more often to curb the problem. We must address the overproduction of sebum.
- – On ground and rubbed our scalp sebum to disgorge with cleansing lotions for the scalp. Same thing when we made our shampoo.
- – It cleanses the scalp by applying an absorbing mask (often clay) hair mask which regulates the production of sebum. It is one treatment per week to avoid the problem reappears.
- – We choose products with a neutral ph and clarifying shampoo that allow frequent washing. We especially do not forget to rinse long hair because the residue left on the hair can already increase.
- – It reduces the overuse of styling products that make our hair too heavy and clog our scalp that eventually suffocate.
- – Some essential oils are effective to stop the production of sebum. We can add a few drops to our rinse water like lavender, orange, sage and thyme.
- – When we cover our hair trying not to touch the scalp with our brush or comb our.
Clarifying Rinse Water
We infuse 4 tablespoons dried rosemary in two cups of boiling water. Allowed to infuse for 20 to 25 minutes. Once cooled use this concoction to rinse your hair at the end of your shampoo.
Is a mixture of lemon juice (about 4 tablespoons in 2 cups of water). Poured onto our hair at the end of the wash Is left for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
Once our hair washed well you end up with a water rinse of one part water and one part vinegar.