Here’s how to get rid of dandruff is a hair problem the most common and most unpleasant. Films are thin flakes of skin usually white which stand out from the scalp. There are two types of dandruff. Dry dandruff is usually white very fine and detaches easily when shaking our hair. They are caused by too fast regeneration of cells of the scalp.
Cell renewal takes about 21 days but when it is disturbed the cycle lasts only 5-7 days. So instead cells are eliminated naturally that’s where they accumulate to form dandruff. Oily dandruff is in turn caused by an excess of sebum in the hair. These are yellowish rather stick to the head.
How to Get Rid of Dandruff Permanently
Men have more dandruff than women also, people with dry skin are more likely to have this hair problem.
- A too frequent use of shampoo
- Aggressive shampoos scour the scalp
- Irritation of the scalp
- Certain skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis.
Films often cause itching and are aesthetically unpleasant. White scales found on our hair on our clothes and our shoulders. Often the better the film more you scratch more they fall.
- We try to reduce the frequency of our shampoos that are more assaulting our scalp. Wash oily hair too often only stimulate the sebaceous glands while washing the hair too often with dry dandruff irritate the back of our head.
- How to get rid of dandruff for oily dandruff we must try to reduce the production of sebum. We choose products specifically designed for oily hair.
- To dry dandruff hair shampoos are used specially designed for the treatment of dandruff. There are several brands available in pharmacies or salon. They are used two to three times per week.
- Here is information on the ingredients you need to find your product in order to be effective: salicylic acid and sulfur, which allows an exfoliating action on the scalp, tar, and Ichthyol Kertyol reduce the renewal Cell.
- When shampoo massaged vigorously our scalp and our hair is rinsed thoroughly. If soap residue remains on our scalp itching will appear and of course the film also.
- Dandruff loves all hair types but is often more frequent in winter when our skin is drier.
How to Get Rid of Dandruff Home Remedies
It is an exfoliation house of her scalp massaging with sea salt for (those found in pharmacies or even the grocery store!) Before washing as usual.
Is a mixture of 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 drops of thyme essential oil is applied to the scalp where it specifically has dandruff (temples, near the ears, neck, and base near the front).