Make snowballs for Christmas tree step by step get ideas. I suggest you make small Christmas balls to decorate your tree or your home, small balls all sweet, which seems to be covered with a blanket of snow!
Step by Step Make Snowballs for Christmas Tree
1. In a small bowl, mix the dough structure with glitter.
2. Line two small Styrofoam balls of different sizes (the small Styrofoam balls bloom right now in the “Christmas” shopping rays) of the dough mixture structure.
3. Utilize a heater to speed drying pistol balls.
The Big Ball:
1. Make a small bow with string to form a loop. The position as in the photo at the top of the ball:
2. Make another node with lace and coming “pinch” these two nodes with a decorative pin on top of the ball as pictured:
3. Make an impression buffers, Small Holly and Lil biscuit on white Bazzill with Floricolor GROSEILLE ink.
4. Paste small holly leaves and other small embellishments on top of the ball.
1. inking just under the tag buffer under the snow and make an impression in white Bazzill.
2. Using a felt Floricolor Poppy just do a print text “Celebrating Christmas” Crown of buffer Christmas by positioning with a positional buffer as in the picture:
Repeat printing of this text in a draft, cut and place it on the text of the tag to a cache.
3. Winter Snow inks the stamp with Versa mark. Sprinkle embossing powder over white.
Heat the heat gun.
4. Inked using cut’n’dry and Distress Age Mahogany and corduroy Brushed
5. Paste the tag on the ball.
The Small Ball:
1. Make several times around the small ball with string, complete with a pretty bow on top.
2. Make FORICOLOR holding a red flower with a decorative pin on the center of the knot at the top of the ball.
3. Make an impression buffer Little Holly with green ink on white Bazzill, stick small holly leaves cut into the top of the flower and printing P’tit Biscuit made earlier.
And here are two pretty little snows to put in the tree, a good scrap and especially good Christmas and New Year to all balls.