- 1. Chantilly Shea a Achievement
- 100 g of Shea Butter
- 20 g of oil plum
- 20 g of Aloe Vera Gel
1. Crumble the Shea butter in a large bowl.
2. Whip it by hand or with electric mixer until whipped texture.
3. Incorporate then oil plum trickle.
4. Add aloe Vera gel while continuing to whisk to homogenize the mixture.
5. Put the mixture into a pot with a lid.
6. Use this foam without moderation to hydrate your body, taking a light massage, or to feed dry hair.
2. Hydrating Moisturizer Recipe Zoom On Ingredients
1. Shea butter is rich in fatty acids, unsaponifiables (skin protective agents) and vitamins A, D, E and F. It nourishes the skin and restores shine and softness to brittle hair dry or devitalized.
2. Plum oil is particularly rich in antioxidants and emollient.
It prevents skin aging. Its smell pleasantly bitter almond flavors this recipe.
3. The aloe Vera gel moisturizes heals and acts as an active regeneration.
3. Hydrating Moisturizer Recipe Tips
1. Observe strict hygiene during the production of whipped cream do not forget to clean and disinfect your hands and utensils and containers you use as well as the work plan.
2. Keep this care at room temperature for two months. There is no need to add a preservative because aloe Vera gel commercially available already contains.
Hydrating Moisturizer Recipe Instructions
1. Revitalizing treatment hands and feet. Whipped Shea is perfect to hydrate the body while perfuming it but it is also an excellent treatment for dry and damaged hands and dry feet.
2. Hair Mask. Re-boost for the hair put the value of a dollop of cream on the lengths. Keep care for half an hour in a warm towel preferably made then shampoo. Your hair will be soft and much easier to discipline.
3. Foam styling. If you’re struggling to do your hair in the morning and you fight against frizz distribute a dollop of whipped cream on the lengths and ends. Easy to untangle guaranteed!