The cosmetic slow advocates a return to the basics and homemade in her bathroom.
According to the theory, we go to practice making these beauty recipes slow.
1. Body Scrub A Sweet And Salty
Her skin gently exfoliates it with this recipe that suits all skin types:
In a large bowl, mixing with a fork, spoon or spatula:
- 4 tablespoons sugar (white or red)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt (available in finer grits)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil choice: olive, hazelnut, almond, macadamia and argon
- If you want a touch of freshness in addition to the application, add 3 drops of essential oil of lavender or lemon, sweet orange or peppermint
This recipe is for one scrub
How it is applied: In the shower after the body moistened with warm water mass is a long preparation on the elbows, knees, feet, shoulders and all over the body. Rinsed thoroughly with warm water before towel dry.
2. A Moisturizing Balm For Dry Skin
It’s intensely hydrate dry skin with this rich moisturizer containing beeswax.
Instructions for a pot of about 50 g
In a double boiler or a saucepan melted over low heat, tossing with a small spatula:
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, macadamia
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, jojoba
- 1/2 teaspoon white or yellow wax bee flakes (available in health food store or pharmacy)
When the mixture is liquid and homogeneous remove from the heat and pour into a ceramic bowl.
It very gradually added by stirring with a small whisk 2 tablespoons orange blossom hydrosol chamomile or rose water prior to tepid bath.
We constantly stirred with a small whisk to homogenize the emulsion. The cream form after a few seconds.
5 drops of essential oil of true lavender or chamomile are added It still stirs then poured the mixture into a glass jar or rigid plastic. Allowed to stand 24 hours in refrigerator. This cream will keep for about 3 weeks in the absence of air, heat and moisture.
How it is applied
It takes a nut which is heated in her hands before massaging her face.
3. A BB Cream For A Bright House Foundation
BB cream is also home! It hydrates and brightens the complexion as that found in shops and is perfect as a makeup base!
Instructions for a jar of 35 ml cream about
In an ovenproof bath were added successively by stirring each time
- 5 g of rice starch or corn (if cornstarch) crushed with a pestle
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- 3 tablespoonfuls of shea butter
Was melted in a water bath and gently whipped with a mini whisk from the mixture softens to obtain a lump-free oil. We leave the preparation of the bath and while it cooled, if desired 2 drops of essential lavender to scent true. Cream poured into a sanitized jar and allowed to stand for 24 hours in refrigerator.
How it is applied
This cream daily as moisturizer before putting her makeup is used. A nut is heated in her hands before gently massage the face with the preparation.