Once again, Marion Cotillard delights us with a hairstyle that has everything at the Cannes Film Festival, the French actress opted for a horse-tail swept to the side, with tousled effect front and original twist on the back of the head & the great advantage of this no-frills look? It is very easy to create. We reveal how.
Marion Cotillard Horse-tail Swept to the Side Hairstyle is magical and we never get tired of watching. Of course, it has that little something extra, but we also regularly delights with its fantastic outfits and hairstyles even more sublime. A woman gifted with many facets, both in terms of style of films. Judge for you: she played opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Christopher Nolan’s Inception, and Johnny Depp in Public Enemies Michael Mann. Steven Soderbergh (Contagion) and Woody Allen (Midnight in Paris) have claimed for their films. The young mother has even won an Oscar for her portrayal of Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose.
The horse-tail swept to the side
For the presentation of her latest movie Rust and Bone of Cannes Film Festival, Marion Cotillard chose a casual hairstyle that is complex in appearance: a horse-tail swept to the side, with center parting, lengths and subtly undulating few twists on the back of the head.
How to get a good knack for successful hairdressing star Marion Cotillard? It’s simple, just follow our instructions.
To create the tail-horse Marion Cotillard, you must
Special shampoo shine, mousse, brush or comb, curling iron large diameter or large rollers, a thermo-protective care of the styling wax, pins bun and lacquer.
Instructions to create this hairstyle star:
- Wash your hair with a special shampoo shine, and then apply the mousse on the lengths. Straighten your hair with a brush or comb before pre-drying with a hair dryer. When almost dry, continue brushing your fingers through from roots to ends for a slightly disheveled.
- Make a center parting very regular.
- If your hair is not naturally wavy, use a curling iron or large rollers to create soft curls on the length from the shoulders. Think carefully apply a heat protector first, then wrap each strand, dry with a hair dryer, cool and remove the rollers. Rub a little styling waxes between your fingers and run them through your hair to relax a bit loops.
- Now, go to the horse-tail: Divide your hair into two in the neck. Lift the wick straight, wrap it once on its axis and attach it to the middle of the back of the head with pins. Leave the hair fall back down. Then take the left strand, wrap it two or three times on its axis inwards and place it over the wick right towards the right ear. Attach the twisted wick with pins hidden. Finally, pass the length to the right shoulder and highlight a few points with styling wax.
- For further held, apply lacquer finish.