So simple, so beautiful: “Micro Braids” is the name of the braided hairstyle that just about anyone can wear
A hairstyle that is uncomplicated, suits every face shape, and looks totally romantic? Yes, please! Curtain up for “Micro Braids”!
Micro Braids are the cool but uncomplicated hairstyle trend for everyday…
Do you want to try something new but don’t want to change your entire look?
In addition to new haircuts and hair colors, there are – fortunately – also trends for which you don’t have to change your own hairstyle. All that is usually needed is a few styling tools and a bit of skill and instinct and we can wear the looks of the catwalk in our everyday life. We also have such a wonderfully uncomplicated trend for you here: Hello “Micro Braids”!
Micro Braids: What Makes Them So Cool?
Hairstyle trends are often difficult to implement – that is definitely not the case here. Micro braids are so easy and uncomplicated that you are guaranteed to succeed with the look.
Micro braids are also called “face-framing baby braids” and that says it all: The look consists of two thin braids that frame the left and right of the face. The braids are braided from a thin front section of hair. The remaining hair is worn loose, pinned back with hair clips, or combined in a ponytail. If you like, you can also combine several braids in a row. This hairstyle not only suits every face shape,
Micro braids: tips for styling
The look works best the day after you wash your hair – then your hair is nice and easy to braid.
For more texture, you can use some dry shampoo or texturizing spray and put it on the separated strands.
If you want, fix the strands with some hairspray after styling. This not only provides extra hold but also tames small protruding hairs.
Step by Step: How to style the “Micro Braids”
- First, separate two narrow sections of hair on the left and right of your face. Make sure that the sections are not too thick.
- If you like, you can pin the sectioned hair back with a nice hair clip or leave it open next to the braids.
- Then you divide these again into three smaller strands and you can start braiding the braids.
- When you get to the bottom, all you have to do is secure the end with a small hair tie – done!
- In the picture gallery, you will find three styling aids