Natural beach curls look: Smooth waves with salt spray
The summer hairstyle that never goes out of fashion: Beach Waves Blake Lively or the Olsen Twins are not that difficult if you follow the advice of an expert
They are easy and casual – the natural beach curls. Originally they are created after bathing in the sea: The wet hair is drying in the sun, in between, you run your fingers through your hair, and sun cream lets them stick together. And exactly this look is loved by many women.
We show you how it works at home.
Natural Beach Curls Style
Your hair should be freshly washed. It is best to resort to a cleansing shampoo that frees your hair from all styling residues.
The special thing about natural beach curls is: that they should not look perfect. No wave may be like the other. Almost perfect imperfect.
Version 1: With volume mousse + diffuser
- If you have washed your hair fresh. then add some volume mousse with a coarse comb to towel-dried hair. Important: Do not comb your hair first!
- Divide the hair into a center parting and blow-dry it. Our tip: Use a diffuser attachment, which gives you more volume. If you have a lot of time, let your hair dry in the air, the beach waves are more beautiful.
- Apply some heat protection to your hair and divide it around the head into three parts. Temporarily secure these parts with staples.
- Now start at the bottom hair part. Turn individual strands one after the other around a curling iron, preferably away from the face. Hold the stick vertically and wrap strand by strand around it. Hold your hair at the end with your fingers.
- Warm the hair for about 5 seconds and remove the strand from the curling iron. Pull something at the end of the lock of hair to loosen the shaft.
- The same procedure you do with the other two parts of the hair. The middle part in the other direction creates an undone effect.
Beach Waves loosen up
With the curling iron, loosen up your hair by running your fingers through it. You can repair individual curls. If you want more volume at the base, you can add some volume powder to the middle hairline. With a little hair wax, you can put individual strands on the tips in the scene.
For the perfect natural beach curls, you should not miss a little salt spray: it on hair and knead gently.
Make Sea Salt Spray yourself
The styling spray, and natural beach curls of buying expensive products.
here is the recipe for you:
- One spray bottle
- 1 tbsp hair gel
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 ½ cups of warm water
Warm the oil in a water bath. The ingredients are in the spray bottle. Already the spray is like new again.
Beach Waves: Mark Townsend gives expert tips
One who knows the coveted beach waves is star hairdresser Mark Townsend. She regularly provides stars with perfect-fitting hairstyles. Her specialty: is natural beach curls!
Natural Beach Curls – in seven steps
The expert explained her approach in seven simple steps. For her “New Beach Waves,” Townsend recommends using a curling iron with two heating rods.
In the next step, strand by strand is worked. First, the upper hair is fixed at the top with brackets on the head. the lower hairs are formed with the curling iron into large waves.
covering hair: Here each strand is rotated in the form of an eight between the two heating elements. If all the strands are formed into waves, Townsend’s next tip comes into play.
The Natural beach curls fix the star hairdresser with dry shampoo. Done is the beach waves look à la Blake Lively.
Find out how in just 3 steps to make trendy natural beach curls…
Ingredients For Diy Natural Beach Curls
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons of bitter salt
- 1/2 tablespoons plain or Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of aloe Vera gel
- 1 / 2 tablespoons conditioner plant-based or a few drops of almond or jojoba oil
- 3 drops of lavender oil or lemon
Preparation Spray as Beach Curls
First: The glass spray bottle fills with water or tea add Epsom salt and sea salt and shake the mixture.
2nd: The mixture now adds the other ingredients of aloe Vera gel conditioner a few drops of essential oil of your choice and finally if you decide to lighten your hair add lemon juice and vodka.
3rd: Your DIY spray trendy Close the bottle and shake the contents for 1-2 minutes until the salt has dissolved to an end and the ingredients merge. as the beach is ready for use. Spray trendy wild curls can easily do you with the help of natural ingredients”
- The made spray kept at room temperature
- Shake it before use
- Shelf Life DIY spray is 3-4 months.
First: Wild curls Apply to wet hair spray wrap it in a towel and leave it to dry. After 15 minutes remove the towel and let the curls fall freely just like wearing Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen.
2nd: For the disheveled look on the tops and the root dried hair apply spray and rub it well with your fingers. In this way, you will achieve volume and hotchpotch hairstyles that recently elected world celebrities such as actress Kate Hudson.
World-famous stars like Kate Hudson, Karlie Kloss, and Gisele Bundchen lover are trendy natural beach curls.