The 5 ideas for Father’s Day 2014 for original gifts and creative From scrap booking to time-lapse… There are many techniques to create original and creative gifts for Father’s Day 2014…
The original and creative gifts are always appreciated even more for Father’s Day 2014. The difficulty, however, lies in getting the right idea to come, and then the realization is never a problem. Pending on March 19, build or prepare a gift DIY with children is also a great way to entertain the afternoon and to make them feel really participate.
Here are the tips of Shelookbook:
- Chocolate cigarettes! In the video there is a nice tutorial to prepare decorated chocolate cigarettes that could be given away to the father with an invitation to quit smoking.
- Creating a framework! The office of dad is too serious and bare so why not make a painting on canvas? It could also be abstract, just fun to roll out the color with your hands.
- Photo album with the art of scrap booking! This is indeed a precious gift that could encompass all the moments spent with dad.
- A little clips in time-lapse! The time-lapse is a technique of mounting the photographs … you can make a very funny Image. It could be a sort of animated greeting card.
- A tasting of flavored oils! Dad is a gourmet? Why not prepared flavored oils at home, chilli, lemon, juniper, etc. . . . Try then to use small bottles of very nice, that you can paint by hand.
Photos Source By Pinterest