Top 10 Cannes Film Festival Evening Dresses, The 67th Cannes Film Festival began on Wednesday 14 May at Cannes, with the red carpet of the film Grace of Monaco. As expected, the celebrities have donned their most glamorous dresses for the first Cannes red carpet this year. Gucci, Elie Saab, Chanel, Louis Vuitton … zoom in on those beautiful dresses at the Cannes Festival 2018.
Top 10 Cannes Film Festival Evening Dresses On Red Carpet
Top 10 Cannes Film Festival evening dresses are one of the most anticipated events of the year. Indeed, every year, for the occasion, celebrities from the 4 corners of the world travel to receive awards following their performances in cinema. During this festival to reward our favorite stars, aim for any issue seems as important as the price of the Palmed’Or, coveted each year for these players.
Indeed, the red carpet in Cannes every year the designer outfits the most stylish and original. I must say that during this event, the looks of stars are scrutinized in detail by photographers and international magazines. This is an opportunity for each starlet released its most beautiful luxury dress and wears a beauty as fine as the Cannes Film Festival. On the tree by actresses, producers, and models brands, it is still their claws unassailable including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, and Ellie Saab among others.
I must say, most of the stars were very well dressed, making it difficult to choose the best looks. But in terms of heat stroke, there is definitely retain Blake Lively in Gucci, Nicole Kidman in Armani Privé and Zhang Ziyi in Stéphane Rolland. These three dresses each seem to have been specially created for the stars. It seems also possible to imagine in the best outfits for the event.
01. Adele Exarchopoulos Black and White Dress By Louis Vuitton at Cannes
02. Blake Lively in Gucci Dress at Cannes
03. Zhang Ziyi In Black and White Dress by Stéphane Rolland Couture at Cannes
04. Karlie Kloss Red Dress Burgundy Lace and Retro-Inspired Valentino House at Cannes
05. Zoe Saldana In White Dress by Victoria Beckham at the Cannes Film Festival
06. Nicole Kidman In Blue Strapless Dress at Cannes
07. Laetitia Casta In Dress Embroidered Silk and Asymmetrical Cut Branded Christian Dior Couture at Cannes
08. Kendall Jenner In Black and White Dress By Chanel at Cannes
09. Paz Vega In Ivory Sleeveless Dress Elie Saab Couture Signed at Cannes
10. Jane Fonda in a Slinky Red Dress by Elie Saab Couture at the Cannes Film Festival
In your opinion, what was the most beautiful dress at Cannes 2018?