A spot on the face treatment for women is one of the most important facial aesthetic problems, especially after pregnancy.
Here are some tips for spot on the face. To remove stains from the face we give various data. Choose the one for you and forget about the marks.
Our face is the letter that we always have. It does not matter the time of year where we are and where we go, the face is the first thing you see. For this reason, yes or yes we take extra care with her.
One of the major problems affecting our face is stains. These are alterations of the skin which generally have a brown and appear on both sides of the face.
The attack spots the cheeks, forehead, neck, and the upper side of the lip and nose. It is not enough, therefore, it is of vital importance to creams and treatments to disguise, mitigate, or ultimately eliminate.
The causes can be as varied as:
- Hormonal: These mainly affect women during pregnancy and increase when undergoing treatment with estrogen pills.
- Solar: Exposure to sunlight is crucial to the emergence of spots on our skin. We must be careful because the sun does not discriminate or winter or summer.
Some tips to avoid the appearance of spots are:
- No sun exposure during pregnancy or when you’re taking birth control pills or menopause hormones.
- You should always protect the skin with products from factor 15.
- Avoid sun exposure between 11:00 and 15:00.
- It’s optional to protect your face with hats or caps.
Meanwhile, nature offers us a different treatment that helps clarify the skin and remove stains. Although it is always advisable to use creams and moisturizers and wetting, the qualities that give us the essence of nature are much less invasive than synthetic ones.
I will give you practical information based on natural ingredients. It is a reality that does not act as quickly and efficiently as those containing chemicals. However, consistency in them delivered very positive results.
- Whitening cream: Two tablespoons of milk powder, a few drops of hydrogen peroxide of 20 vol. plus two drops of glycerin. Mix everything and use once a day.
Aloe Vera: If you apply the essence of aloe vera for 20 minutes goes progressively removes stains on your skin.
- Lemon: Mix a teaspoon of lemon, vinegar, and other water with a cotton swab rubbed on the stain once a day preferably at night.
- Chamomile: You should apply the lotion after wiping your face.
However, it can affect anyone (male or female). It’s a facial pigmentation of brown irregular shape that appears on the face and occasionally the neck. They can produce genetics, sun exposure, pregnancy, and oral contraceptives, and cosmetics.
To soften or remove stains caused by melasma you can apply the tips described above or go where professionals with specialized treatments that include:
- Chemical peels: These are performed by dermatologists and some estheticians. Require personal and sensitive care. This treatment removes the top layers of the skin with glycolic acid, hydroquinone, and others.
- The Microdermebración: This is one of the most used treatments and causes many side effects. It is a safe and effective method.
- Laser treatment: It is extremely effective, but it is recommended only for some skins. During the process, the hot laser light is absorbed by the pigments of the skin burn, and are destroyed. This area of the skin will dry out and then come off: the replacement will not have the stain.
I advise you to be consistent with natural methods for 2 or 3 months so you can realize yourself at home. Otherwise, get advice from a specialist who will advise you on the precise technique for your skin.