Choose the right hairstyles for round faces
Many women have round faces. But that does not mean that they are fat, as the following stars prove. If you are one of the women with a round face, it will certainly interest you, which hairstyles actually fit you best. Today we have some tips and hints about the right hairstyles for round faces for you.
1. Other Common Face Shapes
In the following, we have some facial shapes that are most common besides the round. Most will recognize themselves in one of the five main categories.
- Oval Face Shape: The face is about one and a half times as long as it is wide.
- Oblong face: It is longer than it is wide.
- Heart shape: The face is narrow in the jaw area and wider in the area of the cheekbones and forehead.
- Square face shape: The forehead, jawline, and cheekbones are almost equal in width.
- Face in the shape of a diamond: The areas of the cheekbones are wide, while the forehead and the jaw area are narrow.