Women with thin lips you dream of lips thicker and denser some tips for having a luscious mouth.
-Avoid colors that are too dark further refine your lips. Prefer bright colors and iridescent give volume.
– Always apply lip gloss brilliant to have more volume.
– Using a pencil the same color as your mouth redraw the contours on the outside of the hem of your lips while slightly above. Complete with a lipstick rather clear followed by a touch of gloss finish.
You have a mouth too small
Must completely redraw the contours of the mouth expanding commissures, Start by applying a little foundation on the lips to soften the edges. Draw with a pencil long holding the hem expanding commissures and the thickness of the lips.
– Use a lipstick covering do not see the true contours below.
Women’s lips are too big
Blend the lip contours with a foundation covering draw with a pencil contours mat inside decreasing the opening at the commissures. Apply a matte red rather dark.
– Avoid less colors too flashy or too bright you do not give them more than volume.
– Also avoid gloss and all that glitters.
Correction of a drooping mouth
A drooping mouth gives a sad. Blend with a concealer, foundation or the end of the lips to the corners redraw lips back slightly upwards commissure. Apply lipstick satin covering and sprinkle a little to fit.
Correcting asymmetric lips, the lips are asymmetric when one lip is thicker than the other. Blend the edges of the mouth with a concealer or foundation redraw the contours with a contour lip slightly overlapping the finest and redrawing the contours of the second inward.
– Use a pencil the same color as your lipstick.