The Olaplex bun combines everything we want in a hairstyle.
Practical and uncomplicated, but still super stylish?
Loved by some, dismissed by others as a makeshift solution for a bad hair day: We’re talking about the bun. However, a new variant of hair styling proves that the hairstyle has real trend potential. Many women are currently enthusiastic about the so-called Olaplex bun. But what exactly characterizes the trendy hairstyle? And how can you recreate them? We’ll tell you all the information about trendy hairstyling.
While many hairstyles put a lot of strain on our mane and affect it, the Olaplex bun relies on an extra portion of care. Olaplex has not been an insider tip for a long time when it comes to caring for brittle hair and giving it more shine. The Olaplex bun is a trendy bun that is styled using two of the brand’s products and left in the hair throughout the day. The result is a so-called sleek bun that is reminiscent of the wet hair look. Baby hair or protruding hairs are a thing of the past. Stylish hairstyle in combination with hair care? That’s what we call a win-win situation!
- Advertisement -
How to style the Olaplex bun
- Apply Olaplex Hair Perfector #3 to your towel-dried hair and brush your hair thoroughly.
- With a soft brush head, you can better distribute the product on the front of your head and tame unruly strands.
- Now tie your hair into a braid.
- Now you can massage the Bonding Oil No. 7 into the ends of your hair
- Comb your braid again and tie your hair into a tight bun.