The floral dress is now in all its facets, from irresistible sexy to purist cool. Flower Dress + Chunky Sneakers are a hot fashion trend this summer.
Table of contents
- 01. Flower Dresses In Muted Colors
- 02. Retro Trend: The floral dress in the fifties look
- 03. Flower dress trend: transparency
- 04. The off-shoulder floral dress
- 05. Maxi dresses with floral pattern
- Festival highlight: The Nineties flower dress
- 06. Flower dress trend: asymmetry
- 07. The flower dress with statement sleeves
- 08. Romantic floral dresses in pastel colors
- 09. The flower dress with flounces
- 10. Wrap dresses with flower print
- 11. What suits the flower dress?
- 12. Combine flower dress rocking
- 13. Floral dress elegant combine
- 14. Combine floral dress summerly
- 15. Which flower dress is mine?
- 16. Styling tips for little women
- 17. Floral dresses for tall women
- 18. Styling tips for perfect curves
- 19. Floral dress with chunky sneakers – that’s how the fashion trend is styled
- The simplest variant: Long floral dress to All-White Chunky. Rebecca Laurey demonstrates:
- From a girlish point of view: Annabel Rosendahl combines her romantic floral dress with black chunky sneakers to add a decent dose of coolness to the look
- Leonie Hanne shows that the styling trick does not create a boring tone-in-tone outfit. Works too!
- 20. Physical women’s Floral Dress
- The Floral Dress With Floral Blazer
- The Floral Pants
- The Floral Top
- The Floral Skirt
01. Flower Dresses In Muted Colors
Sunflower yellow on candy pink is too cute for you?
For lovers of monochrome styles – and as temperatures drop below the 20-degree mark – eye-catching color combinations are not necessarily your first choice.
How nice that we now wear the flower dress nonchalantly in muted colors.
- Advertisement -
02. Retro Trend: The floral dress in the fifties look
The result is floral dresses that conjure up a sensual hourglass silhouette.
If you want to be on the safe side of styling, choose slingbacks or strappy pumps for the retro-inspired midi dress.
03. Flower dress trend: transparency
Anyone who thinks a floral dress cannot be sexy has probably made the bill without seductive inserts made of transparent material.
04. The off-shoulder floral dress
Why is a flowered Bardot dress a wise investment this season? The free shoulder area makes even hot summer days bearable, the naked skin never seems too revealing.
The shoulder-free trend models are available in different lengths and colors, here can be varied depending on the occasion.
The best: The style flatters every figure.
05. Maxi dresses with floral pattern
We nestle in long maxi dresses with floral prints.
Granted, a novelty is not the flowing, long summer dress in hippie style. The seventies have been part of our fashion for some seasons, and there is no end to the trend in sight.
If you like it more sporty, take sneakers. Small women are most likely to combine platform shoes or wedge-heeled sandals with the flowered maxi dress to visually stretch the body.
Festival highlight: The Nineties flower dress
The festival season is open! And fittingly we let the Nineties revive.
Checklist: A flowery mini dress, tinted sunglasses, Doc Martens, or sneakers.
Fancy fabrics – eg velvet or jeans – give the look real grunge vibes. As far as accessories and styling are concerned, there are no limits to creativity.
06. Flower dress trend: asymmetry
Asymmetry is a popular way to bring brave designs into trouble.
Unevenly sloping skirt seams, one-shoulder cuts, cut-outs, draped ruffles, or geometric back cuttings give the flowered dress the wow factor. The best way to work the elaborate cuts is in rich colors.
Tip for all layering fans: Asymmetrical floral dresses with high leg-on jeans.
07. The flower dress with statement sleeves
Voluminous sleeves in unusual shapes are the street style highlight of the season.
The classic floral dress: sweeping puffed sleeves, draped flounces, or trumpet sleeves are real eye-catchers. The rest of the outfit should be styled more calmly.
08. Romantic floral dresses in pastel colors
You’re missing a bit of romance? No problem, for spring feelings now provide clothes in subtle pastel colors.
09. The flower dress with flounces
Flounces adorn all seams, collars, sleeves, and skirts this season. The floral summer dress with a playful lightness.
10. Wrap dresses with flower print
The cut plays around female curves and sets them perfectly in the scene. Through the belt, the focus is on the waist, with a low neckline flatters the bust size.
11. What suits the flower dress?
For all flower dresses: The shoes determine the look.
Skilled style breaks with coarse boots give even a floral satin dress a casual everyday look. In the office, medium-high shoes with block or stiletto heels counterbalance the flower print.
Flower on a flower? Does not work.
12. Combine flower dress rocking
In principle, every flower dress can be combined in a mocking way. Take heavy boots, fishnet tights, festival ribbons, and a vintage leather jacket – and even your favorite floral wrap dress will be a rocking eye-catcher.
13. Floral dress elegant combine
Dark, rich tones, metallic details, sensual cuts, and high-quality fabrics make the flower dress suitable for the evening. And about that? My favorite high heels. Not more.
14. Combine floral dress summerly
Urlaubsreif? Matching: Colorful floral dresses with boho chic, espadrilles or leather slippers, straw hat, and sunglasses.
15. Which flower dress is mine?
Flower dresses are only for small, petite women? Wrong thought. The trend dress can do more. The countless styling options and cuts have something for every style and figure.
16. Styling tips for little women
More advantageous are short models or a floral midi dress.
Those who fear looking too girlish in their cute floral dress choose a dark or asymmetrical design.
17. Floral dresses for tall women
The maxi dress is – surprise – just for tall women a very good choice. A long dress with high leg cut sets a seductive accent on endless legs, floor-length and flowing models can hide strong legs wonderfully. If you want to do without high-heeled shoes, you can use flats, sneakers or boots.
You prefer it short? To avoid unpleasant fashion faux pas (keyword “summer gust”), the mini-length flower dress should not be too tight.
18. Styling tips for perfect curves
Very important: Without the right Attitude works anyway no look.
A flower dress with voluminous club sleeves would have exactly the opposite effect.
Better: Choose an off-the-shoulder dress with A-line and a waist belt. By the way, waisted flower dresses in A-line stand every character and conjure from androgynous to curvy beautiful hourglass curves. Not a fan of clothes? A floral jumpsuit is a perfect alternative to a floral dress.
we are in a fashion dilemma! Two of our spring favorites are absolutely incompatible: the flower dress and the Chunky sneakers. Or is it?
19. Floral dress with chunky sneakers – that’s how the fashion trend is styled
After many unsuccessful attempts to wear the colorful Chunky sneakers to the flashy flower dress, we took the cool influencer looks with the fashion trend under the microscope and found out: There is a very simple trick. And our grandma has already betrayed us!
Who wants to look styled?
French nonchalance based on the motto “I just put on some clothes” is currently the non-plus ultra in fashion.
This is how the influencers style the fashion trend floral dress + chunky sneakers
The simplest variant: Long floral dress to All-White Chunky. Rebecca Laurey demonstrates:
From a girlish point of view: Annabel Rosendahl combines her romantic floral dress with black chunky sneakers to add a decent dose of coolness to the look
Leonie Hanne shows that the styling trick does not create a boring tone-in-tone outfit. Works too!
20. Physical women’s Floral Dress
Mixing and matching clothing is one of the important things that must be done by every woman.
The Floral Dress With Floral Blazer
You can style up by wearing a floral blazer.
For semi-formal or casual style you can match a floral patterned blazer with a T-shirt and skinny jeans bedplate gray. As for the piece blazer right is a clean-cut tailored structural, and waist.
The Floral Pants
Vibrant floral pants can match with matching patterned tops.
The Floral Top
Tops and floral patterned dress styles can make you look more fashionable in an instant. If you want maximum style, matching tops with mini skirt striped.
A-line or pencil skirt floral patterned anyway. Match with jeans or shorts for a casual look straight cut. Select materials from cotton floral tops or short sleeves cut to display your stay relaxed.
The Floral Skirt
You are like a skirt with a colorful floral motif try and choose a piece of clean pencil. Matching with bedplate matching blazer or blouse if you want more leverage again, matching with biomaterial lace tops.
To attend a casual event, you can with a matching T-shirt or top sleeveless. Choose neutral colors bedplate bosses like black and white or color matching with your skirt.