The same song every morning. You can forget about a luscious eyelash look as soon as you see your eyelashes sticking together again. Irritated, run the mascara brush over again to separate them. In vain. It’s only getting worse. How does everyone get those beautiful, envious eyelashes? We will tell you.
Choose a mascara that suits you
What kind of eyelashes do you have and what are you looking for?
You should ask yourself this before buying a mascara.
Are you not blessed with beautiful long eyelashes and do you want them?
Then choose a mascara with a thin brush. If you prefer volume, go for a mascara with a thick brush.
- Advertisement -
When applying mascara, it is important to apply the brush at the lash line properly. Then you raise the brush in a wobbly (zigzagging) movement. You do this a few times. Finally, you ‘comb’ your eyelashes, as it were, so that you remove any lumps. Do this with an old, clean mascara brush so you don’t reapply mascara.
Secret of a serum
Do you not have long eyelashes or do they break easily?
hen it’s time to try something new. There are different types of serums that make your eyelashes stronger and fuller, for example those from Nanolash.
Do you want to get the maximum effect?
Then you use it in combination with Lashcode mascara from Evertt Cosmetics. With these two products, you will have solid, full lashes in an instant. The mascara strengthens the lashes over their entire length while the serum improves and stimulates the hair follicles. Wow! That is exactly what we need.
A layer of powder in between
You get a beautiful, full eyelash look by putting a little face powder on your eyelashes after the first layer of mascara. You can apply this carefully with a brush. Then you apply the second coat of mascara.
Bet you’ve gotten more volume now?
Tricks with the eyelash curler
An eyelash curler is ideal for creating a beautiful curl.
Otherwise, your lashes will stick together and that’s the last thing you want. If you heat the curler in advance with the hair dryer, your eyelashes will stay longer, beautifully curled. Just make sure the eyelash curler has cooled down enough before using it.
Start as close to the waterline as possible and keep moving forward one step at a time. Squeeze and turn the eyelash curler upwards for an extra good curl.
Horizontal or vertical?
Do you want more volume?
Then you keep the mascara brush horizontal when you apply mascara.
Do you want a more natural look?
Then you keep the mascara brush vertical. Good luck!
Caring for Extended Eyelashes
Extended eyelashes require special care. One girl’s care extended eyelashes does not seem too onerous, while others often refuse to complete full because of the troublesome maintenance.
The service life of eyelash extensions depends on the technical capacity and an average of 2 weeks to 1 month. Extended eyelashes fall out gradually; with proper care process is gradual and imperceptible. Natural eyelash dropping drags the artificial.
Caring for extended eyelashes do not depend on what technology they were increased. Those who do are constantly increasing; the correction should go about once a half to two weeks.
Caring for extended eyelashes consists of simple rules compliance.
- Within 2 hours after the procedure, you can not build wash.
- If possible do not use mascara and other eye makeup as extended eyelashes can come off by carefully rubbing his eyes when washing.
- Stop using greasy creams and cosmetics to the eyes as they can dissolve the adhesive texture.
- Always wash your face gently, do not rub your eyes.
- Steam baths, saunas, the use of contact lenses can significantly shorten the life of eyelash extensions.
- Under no circumstances should you try to get rid of eyelash extensions themselves.
- Be sure to make time correction after consulting with the master.
- Walk with artificial eyelashes recommended no more than six months.
- After the removal of artificial cilia natural lashes need special care and nutrition. To do this, they need to be lubricated daily with castor oil (available at pharmacies).
- Do not rub your eyes and go to sleep her face buried in the pillow.
- Many experts recommend combing a very special extended eyelashes thick brush. If you do not have a brush, you can use a brush from the old carcasses after washing and dry it.
We should also note that special care is needed for oily skin in the area of age is required to remove excess sebum as this may damage the lashes. Eyelash extensions are not recommended for women who are prone to allergies, suffering from conjunctivitis and other eye diseases, as well as women with sensitive eyes.
Caring for extended eyelashes will not take much of your time but eyelashes after treatment capacity will look chic & Pros and cons of the procedure in the same lot, so you decide to build or not to build up the lashes.