Many people make vegan recipes a distinction between vegan and vegetarians, yet they share the same diet. Bye, Bye products from animal exploitation, vegan culinary offer other alternatives as delicious aesthetic.
You fear not having the patience to cook vegan? Worse, you are convinced that you can not eat vegan and feel satisfied?
Stop the shots there, we prove you wrong by suggesting 10 vegan recipes easy and delicious.
Ready to have a culinary orgasm?
Some speak of trend vegan while it is a way of life, as well as vegetarians. In truth, follow the same vegan diet vegans.
Many people are convinced that we can not be vegan and healthy. Like the clichés of vegetarian, vegan suffers from stereotypes. Certainly they have banished from their diet any product of animal exploitation: egg, milk, meat, honey … but they managed to find several substitutes also delicious. Moreover, besides being tasty, they are very artistic, have you seen these vegan dishes shaped mandala? Is Lovely not it?
- Advertisement -
Skeptical? Prepare to drool over our slideshow of simple vegan recipes to make and delicious.
Sweet Vegan Recipes
How to succeed a cake or dessert without eggs or milk? For cow’s milk, simply replace it with the vegetable milk (soy, almond or coconut), while for eggs, we simply remove them from the original recipe. Use and abuse of fruits, seeds and other natural treats and honey? Opt for agave syrup or maples are also delicious one than the other.
For decoration, you can use edible flowers, empty containers such as coconut … Create a tropical atmosphere cocooning or at least to beautify your balanced breakfast. Besides being beautiful, these desserts are delicious and good for health. Are you rather a salty beak? Rest assured, we thought of you!
Savory Vegan Recipes
You are addicted to meat but you are thinking of adopting a vegan diet because you feel close to their lifestyle. Unfortunately, your friends do not understand you and assure you that a meatless world is a world without flavor. Prove them wrong by cooking them some of our dishes 100% vegan thus guaranteed without meat or other animal products.
Yes, you can be vegan and eat burgers! Replacing beef with soy steak or potato pancakes. Have fun to mix flavors, you will see, taste buds of your guests will be so many surprises as yours. You can also enjoy the California rolls vegan way or the spring bloom rolls.
And if you do not feel completely ready to leap vegan recipes, we suggest you take a look at our easy vegetarian to achieve.
The Vegan Recipe for Delicious Peach Crumble
Number of persons: 4-6
- 200 ml vanilla soy dessert
- 12 Spéculoos
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 8 fisheries
- 1 orange
- Peel peaches and cut them into pieces and wash the orange zest and draw.
- Mix the peach and place the pieces in a casserole with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes over low heat until peaches are soft.
- Toast the hazelnuts for 5 minutes in a pan over low heat. Mix them briefly with Spéculoos to keep the pieces.
- Mix the soy dessert vanilla with orange juice. Divide the cream in each cup, add the cooled peaches and finish with the crumble of speculoos.
- Enjoy immediately.
Depending on the season, it is possible to replace peaches and oranges with oranges.
The Vegan Recipe Pancakes With Blueberries And Yoghurt
- 4 patties Bjorg
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 1 yogurt from sheep or soy
- Agave Syrup Brown Bjorg
- Mint leaves
- Top each patty with a little yogurt or soy sheep.
- Arrange a few blueberries on top.
- Drizzle syrup Agave Bjorg and sprinkle with chopped mint leaves.
The California Rolls Vegan Recipes
- Sushi rice 400g
- 45 CL water
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 sheets of nori
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- Rinse the sushi rice with cold water, drain and repeat this about ten times that water is becoming more transparent.
- Pour the rice and 45 cL of water in a saucepan. Cook covered until the water completely evaporated and the rice is cooked.
- Turn off the heat and leave the lid for another 10 minutes. Mix the vinegar, sugar and salt and add the seasoning in rice. With a spatula, fan rice to cool completely.
- Peel and cut into strips of mango and avocado.
- Halve the nori sheets.
- On a cellophane square, spread a bit of rice to form a rectangle 15×6 cm by 3 mm thick.
- Cover with a sheet of nori half. Arrange a few strips avocado and mango. Roll up in cellophane to form a coil.
- Repeat this for 5 or 6 tubes.
- Cut 6 pieces in each roll. Remove the cellophane around the California rolls and roll in sesame.
- Serve with sweet soy sauce and enjoy!
The Vegan Recipes “Super Chocolate” Dear Muesli
- Almond milk
- 60g small oat flakes
- 15g chocolate chips
- 15g golden flax seeds
- 15g pecans
- 10g pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable cheese
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup (instead of 2 teaspoons of honey)
- Put 60g of oat flakes in the equivalent of three cups of coffee almond milk.
- Pour the chocolate chips and seeds of golden flax in the mixture and mix well.
- Put in the oven microwave for two minutes so that the mixture becomes mushy.
- Mix it again to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Pour cinnamon teaspoon.
- Place the pecans, pumpkin seeds, and goji berries.
- Finish it all with a tablespoon of vegetable cheese. Replace two teaspoons of honey with agave syrup is a vegan product.
The Fruity Vegan Recipes Super Bowl
For 1 person
- ¼ ripe avocados
- 1 frozen banana (sliced and placed in the freezer one-night minimum)
- 4 tablespoons of raw acai powder
- A few tablespoons of vegetable milk (preferably coconut or almond)
- Some ice for a sorbet effect
- 1 pitted date (optional)
Toppings to Choose From:
Cocoa raw, fresh pollen, seasonal fruit, grated coconut, coconut shavings lightly toasted in the oven, carob powder, ground flaxseed, chia seeds, nuts of your choice.
- Place all the ingredients except the toppings in the bowl of your blender until creamy and smooth.
- Garnish With Toppings Of Your Choice.
For an original presentation, you can present this “bowl” in a coconut cut in two.
Gourmet Vegan Recipes for Coconut Taste
For one person
For coconut butter
- 1 packet of coconut 250g grated
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- coconut oil (optional)
For matcha latte vegan
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of matcha tea powder
- Coconut sugar to your liking
For coconut butter:
- Mix in a blender the grated coconut until a smooth puree (it can take you 5 to 10 minutes).
- Stop the mixer regularly to bind the crumbs of the walls in the preparation.
To expedite the process, you can add a tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
- Then mix the sugar with coconut and salt.
- Spread generously Bread of Coconut Flowers or your favorite gluten-free bread with this delicious spread.
For matcha latte vegan:
- Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan and dilute it there matcha tea powder with a whisk to obtain a foamy texture and coconut sugar if using.
Enjoy it now!
Tip: You can replace the matcha tea powder with chocolate for hot choco-coconut!
The Floral Vegan Recipes Spring Rolls
For the rollers
- 10 rice leaves or nori
- 1 handful of sprouts
- 1 bunch of fresh mints
- 1 grated rawness of your choice (red cabbage, carrot, radish)
- 1 lime
- 1 roasted vegetable of your choice (sweet potato, pumpkin, fennel)
- 1 sliced avocado detailed
- Some edible flowers for decoration
For the sauce
- 2 tablespoon black sesame cream
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C and roast the vegetables to cook your choice (we recommend the sweet potato or pumpkin) with a tablespoon of coconut oil for about 20 minutes.
- While cooking, prepare your work plan. It is important for this recipe to have all the ingredients available: sprouts, grated raw vegetables tossed with lime juice, avocado detailed slices, mint leaves and edible flowers and rice leaves or nori.
- Prepare a large bowl filled with warm water. Soak the rice sheets or nori in water and spread them on the work plan, three by three.
- Arrange in the first third of sprouts, roasted vegetable, the rawness, and mint.
- Start by tightening close to a half-turn, fold the edges inward and lay the flowers upside down, facing the work surface, then finish rolling.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients and adjust the consistency and acidity adding some unpasteurized cider vinegar if necessary.
- Serve chilled rolls, cut in half, along with sesame sauce.
The Vegan Burger Recipe for Butternut
- 4 burger buns
- 1 carrot
- 1 handful chews
- olive oil, salt, pepper
For the pancakes
- ½ butternut
- 3 potatoes
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 chickpea box
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 10 soy cream cL
For the fondue
- ½ leek
- 10 soy cream cL
For the pancakes
- Peel and grate the butternut and potatoes.
Egoutez well and season.
- Add the flour to form patties in your hands.
- Mix all ingredients and season.
For the leek fondue
- Wash and cut leeks into strips. In a pan heat a little oil, add the leek and melt over low heat, covered.
- Add the cream at the end of cooking and seasoning.
- Make toast the buns burgers.
- Wash and peel the carrots. Detail strips with a peeler.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Make brown the patties.
- Put in your pieces of bread, hummus, a patty, melted leeks, carrots, and mash.
More vegan recipes on the blog of potato and gherkin
The Vegan Chili Recipe Revisited
- 200g of cooked red beans
- 75 g of tomato
- 25g baby spinach
- 25 g thinly sliced red onion
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 pinches ground cumin
- 1 small c. Coffee fennel seeds
- ½ c. Coffee olive oil
- Melt the onions in olive oil for 5 minutes in a pan.
- Clean the tomatoes and spinach.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, 10 ml water, half of spinach, spices, fennel seeds and stems of cilantro.
- Book leaves.
- Simmer for 15 minutes then add the red beans and cook gently 30 minutes, covered.
- Serve in a soup plate, dotted with spinach and chopped coriander leaves.
Tip: make this chili a family flat by increasing doses and take your part!
For example, for 4 people, multiply by 5 or 6 doses and then re-divide the weight of the dish cooked by 5 or 6 and take only your portion.
The Vegan Recipes 100% Summer Vegetables
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 medium potato
- 1/2 zucchini
- tomato pulp 200g
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- grated cheese plant
- Cut the vegetables into slices, salt and pepper.
- Add sugar to tomato pulp and mix well.
- In the cabinet foil, place the slices of vegetables in alternating layers, first a layer of eggplant, then a potato and zucchini.
- Pour the tomato pulp, sprinkle with grated cheese and try again.
- Sprinkle oregano and close the box. Cook 8-9 minutes in the microwave on high power (800W).
- Check the seasoning and cooking, and cook if needed a few extra minutes.