Cassava or manioc is also a root crop that is a staple food, especially for eastern Indonesia. Cassava is also easy to be in the garden and paddy fields.
With almost the same usability as yam, you should try this face mask of cassava. Here’s how to make it.
To smooth and brighten the face:
- Cassava peels by splitting vertically for easy skin exfoliation. Next, wash with water and brush the surface so that the rest of the soil does not stick.
- Grated cassava and add water if necessary.
- Before applying the mask to the face, cassava washes your face with warm water to open pores and the efficacy of masks cassava is easily absorbed.
- After a clean face smooth it to your face and wait for it to dry
- Rinse the face with cold water to close the pores back
- Dry the way patted with fingers
- Do it regularly every 2-3 times a week.
Furthermore, to eliminate acne scars.
- Peel and grate the cassava
- Once shredded take the sari squeezed manner
- Make sure the face is clean. Then rub the juice evenly on the face
- Wait until dry and rinse your face. Blow-dry
- Do it every day until the acne scars disappear.
- In addition to the removal of acne scars, cassava starch water that has been deposited can be used as drugs topically to the wound with the wound.
For maximum results
you can mix your mask with honey or olive oil to the skin becomes moist. You can also combine masks with other fruits such as lemon or lime.
- Advertisement -
In addition to the mask, cassava is consumed and also contains benefits for the body. The high carbohydrate content is able to provide an energy supply for the body. Cassava also can be a staple food substitute for rice or bread.
In addition, the potassium contained in cassava can prevent high blood pressure. Low sugar content in cassava can help diabetics. For the kids, cassava can increase appetite, so the growth and development of children are not compromised.
Not only is nutritious cassava, but cassava leaves can also treat various diseases such as rheumatism, headaches, and diarrhea. For rheumatism and headaches pounded cassava leaves and attached to an area hospital.
As for diarrhea, drink water and boiled cassava leaves to solid stool back
If you want to plant it in the yard of the house, simply by the cutting method. Cut the cassava stems by 15-20 cm and plug them into the ground. Cassava will grow by itself.