How to get long hair: Many people have dreamed of a long, smoothly silky, healthy shine but do not know how to achieve it. Most of us do not realize that the daily food taken into the body can affect the growth of hair.
Using a care regimen can often prevent your hair broken before it grows more. Refer to our article, to have how to get long fast, stronger, and thicker as you always wanted.
4 Steps To Get Long
I. Take Care Good Of Your Hair
1. Changing the way you shampoo. Factors such as how often you wash your hair and you use water temperature affect the length of the look. Because if you wash your hair too often (once a day) and use the hot water wash will make your style more dry and brittle. That leads to broken hair and prevents how to fast grow longer and thicker.
Solution what is it? Be sure to wash no more than 3 times a week and use the coldest water you can use it.
If you hate bathing in cold water, try to wash it off with cold water first, then took a shower cap on your head, then you can take a warm bath as you like without affecting you.
- Advertisement -
2. How to get wipe dry look gently. Do not use a dryer to dry shampoo when you’ve finished. Because doing so is self-damage you are doing your hair, the style will be longer and healthier. After washing your hair, gently towel dry it and let it air dry completely.
When is wet it tends to prolong and more brittle when dry hair. If you want to remove tangled hair, use your fingers gently inserted into the hair to make the tangle more support.
3. Should not use harsh chemicals on your head. The shampoo you use could be affecting the health of long fast, the usual commercial oils usually contain sulfates that are not good for the development of a natural look.
Meanwhile, specialized shampoos often contain an amount of silicon that would otherwise be washed after shampooing your hair long wills the weak and vulnerable.
Some of the suggestions below are to help you avoid this.
Once washed thoroughly after using specialized shampoos contain harsh chemicals to clean definitely on the amount of silicon remaining.
Give your break for a few days in a given cycle. No shampoo, dryer, or brush gently, and do not use any chemicals.
Use shampoo as the natural origin or locust tree leaves will be used to condition, sometimes you can also consider shampooing with regular water.
Using apple cider vinegar to dilute shampoo will not leave a vinegar smell after you wash. If you want more in-depth treatment, you can use coconut oil, it really works, but you will be surprised and not want to use chemicals chemistry before.
4. Styling with natural products. Restricting the use of dryers, curling, or heat styling instead of using styling gels that have natural ingredients will give your hair a healthy environment to develop long.
5. Use a moisturizing mask twice a week. The human body needs more water and is needed to ensure moisture. Using a mask will help keep them moist, even after using a moisturizing mask you will see your hair softer, smoother, and healthier naturally would.
Try using heating oils containing coconut and almond essence. Coconut oil can penetrate deep into the cells and the hair stronger while almond shine is made especially for the dry and weak. How to get long hair fast, Massage the oil on your hair then put a mask on hair moisturizer, use dryer heat capacity and small blowing at a distance of about 10 minutes into the mask and then remove the mask and washed the hair. You can also try using warm olive oil, cinnamon, and honey.
6. Protects hair to avoid harmful environmental pollution around. In Vietnam, especially in big cities, air pollution is very high and is a great cause that makes it dry and weak. Besides, exposure to environmental pollution contains special detergents are chlorine or long exposure to the sun will become weak and very easily hurt causing loss. So using a towel-wrapped hair, and a hat will help avoid unnecessary damage. Remember to wash your head after exposure to environmental pollution to clean the toxins out of your style and scalp.
II. Care And Strengthening Replenishes
1 . Eat more protein. Protein is the foundation for a healthy look, saying so does not mean you have to eat a lot of meat if you want to have a healthy look, you supplement a complete protein in every meal you.
Protein is available in meats like chicken, pork, fish, beef… Besides, it is also available in egg and cheese. Beans and vegetables are also high in protein, especially spinach.
2. Eating foods containing omega-3 fatty acids. The quality is very good for the hair’s shiny and healthy-looking skin. It is found in some foods such as avocados, nuts, and salmon. You also can add a large amount of omega-3 fish oil using.
3. Drink plenty of water. Water is very important for hair, dehydrated will become dry and tangled. Drinking a sufficient amount of water needed will give you a big change over time.
You can bring a water bottle with you and make sure to use 2 to 3 liters of water per day / if the water you normally find difficult to drink, can be replaced with fruit juice or herbal tea. Avoid caffeine and alcohol, and not drinking too much soda or soft drinks synthesis.
4. Additional compounds for growth. This is an effective fix in a few weeks if you are going to lose more hair.
Here are some suggestions:
Biotin is a growth supplement popular. It is often used for pregnant women to ensure the growing fetus’s nutrients, but there is no reason that you can not use it if you are not pregnant.
III. Impact Of Other Necessary
1. Haircut every three months. This is the best way to compensate for the damaged cells; you do not have to cut more hair because the damaged cells are usually located in the tail hair. So if you do not want to have long hair and it looks like straw.
2. Massaging your scalp with your fingers. This makes the blood circulation on the scalp better and is the foundation for a healthy look. Do this for 5 to 10 minutes each day and if possible should be used together with lavender oil.
3. Reducing stress. The tension slows down restoration and has a large effect on the increase in the number of hair loss. If you suffer from stress, try yoga or other exercise to help yourself to de-stress.
4. Enough sleep. Sleep is the time and other body parts to recover. If you do not get enough sleep, then your body will not have enough time to focus on growth.
IV. Some Tips For Hair Care
How to get long hair fast
- Do not brush when the hair is wet. It can break the hair cells and create split ends.
- If you see combing wet when necessary, you should consider using a wide-toothed comb through a few turns.
- Not too tight styling. This means that you should not style that makes the hairs pent with solid friction and no “air” to breathe.
- The average growth rate of is 15 cm in 12 months so do not cut more than 15 cm per year if you want longer.
- Avoid using dyes and chemicals, if not necessary.
- Using a silk pillow while sleeping can prevent damage.
- Use a hat or scarf to cover your head when going outside or working in polluted environments.