Here are the best anti-pimple products!
Pimples are annoying! But usually, we get rid of them with the right care products faster than they came.
The Right Care Routine For Blemished Skin
With blemished skin, there is no reason to be ashamed. Some people are just more prone to annoying pimples than others. It says nothing about your hygiene!
Pimples occur because pores are clogged. This usually happens by producing too much sebum. Hormones change during puberty and this is accompanied by the overproduction of sebum.
- Advertisement -
It is all the more important that you properly care for and clean your skin in the morning and in the evening so that pimples have no chance and can subside better.
In the morning:
- Clean your face with a degreasing cleansing lotion ( e.g. Garnier Hautklar cleansing lotion ) and remove dirt
- Dry your face carefully
- Apply a mattifying day cream ( e.g. Effaclar Duo Cream from La Roche Posay ) and massage gently
- If you have pimples, we recommend applying sunscreen afterward. In this way, the pimples do not become darker and disappear faster
- If you want to cover your pimples, do so sparingly. Apply your make-up only selectively to the affected areas
In The Evening:
- Remove mascara and Co. with a cotton pad
- Then clean your face with the morning cleansing lotion ( e.g. Garnier Hautklar cleansing lotion )
- Put a few drops of a tonic on a cotton pad and clean your face again. You will be amazed at how much dirt and makeup is still in your pores.
- Put a few drops of Paula’s Choice BHA scrub on a cotton pad and rub over your face. When using a chemical peel, you need to apply sunscreen in the morning!
- Care for your face with the cream you use in the morning ( e.g. Effaclar Duo Cream from La Roche Posay ) and let your skin regenerate overnight.
The best tips against pimples
Even small habits can make your skin impure and show pimples. These helpful tips can be implemented quickly and can show results against the fight with pimples just as quickly!
- Wash your hands regularly
- Don’t touch your face with your hands
- Do not use oily beauty products
- Clear your pores every morning and evening with a facial tonic
- Don’t squeeze pimples – it will only make things worse
- Try not to consume milk and cheese
- Drink enough water (two to three liters a day)
- Dab some tea tree oil on the pimple in the evening
- Facial steam baths open the pores and allow pimples to heal faster
- Makeup without exception before exercising and before sleeping
What is the difference between pimples and acne?
In the broadest sense, pimples are impure skin that has a small pimple or blackhead here and there. The pimples are largely painless and disappear within a few days.
Acne, on the other hand, is a skin disease in which pimples ignite under the skin or also superficially and repeatedly occur. They hurt like hell and even make-up removal is a pain.
Excessive sebum production causes the recurring appearance of blackheads, nodules under the skin, pimples, and, in bad cases, nodules.
Is Zinc Ointment Good For Pimples?
At the same time, zinc ointment supports wound healing and prevents the appearance of pimple marks.
Cream your skin as usual and then apply the zinc ointment to the pimple with a cotton swab or your disinfected fingers. You will see and feel significant relief in the morning!