Healthy hair advice for the most exciting women over 50 issues—it is a state of hairstyles. Often, at this age, do not know what length is best to wear or what shade to give their hair as it strengthens, to look well-groomed and attractive, despite her 50+. Let’s see what kind of advice is given by experts, doctors, and stylists, to women 50+?
But first, let us recall what happens to our hair:
- It appears gray.
- Hair thinning.
- It reduces shine and tarnishes Okravska’s natural hair.
- Hair falls out and sometimes it comes to baldness in parts of the head.
HEALTH AND HAIR IN WOMEN AFTER 50
Before giving advice and recommendations from the perspective of a hairdresser, let’s look at our state of health. Very often, our hair changes associated with a reduction in the level of hormones in the body. Every woman after 50 it is necessary to monitor your hormone levels to make sure that our hormonal system works flawlessly.
Just you need to follow a proper diet and exercise. You will agree that most of us lead a sedentary lifestyle, a little walk, do not do sports, and even elementary morning exercises. And this leads to poor circulation, and, therefore, our hair also suffers, since the scalp is not getting enough nutrition and hair follicles die off, and the hair stops growing.
- Advertisement -
HAIRSTYLE WOMEN OVER 50 IN TERMS OF STYLISTS
- Do not be ashamed of gray hair, boldly wearing the hairstyle. Just do not forget to pick up a stylish makeup and wardrobe, avoiding boring and colorless clothes.
- In hair care do not skimp on professional shampoos and conditioners – they are required. Choose a quality product, which gives the hair elasticity and fill them with moisture, maintain gloss and make the color more natural. Yes, they are a bit more expensive, but it’s worth the investment.
- Hairstyles, haircuts form must be periodically replaced. It should come up and your age, and a new lifestyle. No need to carry the same hairstyle as 10-15 years ago.
- Do not believe the myth that women older than 50 years are the shortest hairstyles. You can wear absolutely any hair length, regardless of your age.
- Bangs are good because it can mask appeared receding hairline, wrinkles on the forehead and draw attention to your eyes – “windows” of the soul.
- Hairstyle, oddly enough, also depends on your eyebrows, which can also be pored and lose its former shape. Well-groomed person and a good haircut, but not beautiful eyebrows – it’s like an unfinished painting. So do not miss this detail of her appearance: Tint and adjust the shape of eyebrows in accordance with the type of face shape and hairstyle.
Finally, get a professional hairdresser who can fully trust and that you are comfortable.
Now, do you agree, one hundred and after 50+ you have no right to look old-fashioned?! Wear the right clothes, use age-appropriate makeup and keep your hair healthy and well-groomed.
Beauty and elegance to you! Let the whole world is at your feet!